Saturday, July 12, 2025

Vision Council Consensus

 

3 comments:

  1. I would like to come home I have healed the world and myself as much as I possibly can I have reached a place where I can maintains sobriety and drug free space without sexual intentions please family I need healing on a spiritual level that I can not get in babylon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sober. I reached a place in my life where I can live without drugs and alcohol. I’ve tried to heal Babylon as much as possible. I continue to live the rainbow light. I’m in control of my mind and my sexual energy. I can heal no more in Babylon. Please family can I come home? I remain in Battle Creek Michigan. I’ve waited for the ambulance to come get me. I’ll ride my moped if I must. I’d walk and crawl on my belly. I need my family. I still love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude what happened to A camp? Lame I'm gonna light fireworks off a boat, but I will miss trade circle and main meadow. Washington had the best gathering long time ago. Plus I don't have a ride :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to comments that avoid racist, sexist, homophobic, and/or other 'ism' language & that does not advocate violence or spread lies/rumors.

Forest Service Rules Changes

Public Announcement! The U.S. Forest Service has proposed a new rule (RIN 0596-AD74) that could radically change how public lands are mana...